Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Firm Foundation

I was successful in the past working for other companies, but lost and wasted the money on things that weren’t fulfilling  because I wasn’t grounded with God in my life. After working for a company for 22 years and watching the new owners destroy and bankrupt the company in 18 months.

I found myself in my 50s and unemployed. So I decided to start my own company. But this time I made a decision that it was going to be Christian based. We were not going to be afraid to talk about God and Jesus as our Lord and savior. I felt that everything we build should be solid and the only way to do that was with God in our life and especially our work life, as the bible says Romans 8:31 ” If God is for us, who can be against us?” I feel very strongly that all of us have fears, pains, hurts, family problems, financial problems, et, but if we can openly seek God and pray for his help, then God will answer our prayers and give us hope and faith and that can only lead to a better environment for all of us.

I believe that if people can feel comfortable in expressing thanks to God and if we can pray for each other without fear, then only good can come of that. God honors those who honor him.
My favorite verse this year is,  Jeremiah 29:11    “for I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord,’ plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’”

The bible is the most inspirational and motivational book written. I have been feeling God calling me for a while to start a small group in our Citrus Heights location and let it grow from there. I can see it easily growing to many different small groups in CH and then to each of our other locations. God has blessed us with such wonderful, caring people, who want to do what is right. We will always have problems and challenges in our life and work, but with God we can overcome anything. We can improve our life’s and our business which in return helps our customers and community. I believe with Gods presence growing in us at work, we will continue to improve as people and a company, that can contribute greatly to our community and society.

God is Good all the time and all the time God is good.
God Bless.
Gary s. Kluck
Chairman of the Board/CEO